More than 48,000 visitors at Nordbygg 2018
Very well-visited, as expected. The number of visitors finished at 48,260 for Nordbygg 2018, just over one thousand more than in 2016. The positive reviews are coming thick and fast, and already the bookings for Nordbygg 2020 are coming in.
– After this year’s edition, I see Nordbygg as one of the three prime fairs for the professional construction market in Europe. We had an amazing response, Nordbygg is one of the absolutely most important market places for us and the Monday after this year’s fair, we started planning for Nordbygg 2020.
So says Jonas Brennwald, Chief Sales Officer, globally for the German bathroom and kitchen group Grohe.
A large number
Project Manager Peter Söderberg is of course also very happy with Nordbygg 2018. He has already received bookings for Nordbygg 2020, which of course is the foremost proof for a successful fair.
– Overall, we see extremely satisfied exhibitors and interested visitors. The number of visitors was roughly 1,000 more than in 2016, and finished at 48,260.
– This compares to the number of residents in a medium-sized Swedish town, such as Östersund or Trollhättan, so rather a lot of people who choose to visit Nordbygg, says Peter Söderberg, Project Manager.
Peter shares that the interest in our special program aimed at foreign chambers of commerce was unprecedented.
– The programme gives an insight to the Swedish construction market and prepares them for participation in Nordbygg 2020. The foreign interest in reaching that market and therefore exhibiting at Nordbygg is drastically increasing, says Peter Söderberg.
For example, the number of exhibitors from Germany has gone from 20 to 38 between 2016 and 2018. The Baltic countries also represent a significant increase.
– We in the project team would like to thank the organising group, all the exhibitors and visitors for this year. Our exhibitors and organisers commitment is priceless, we are all part in making Nordbygg the most important meeting place of the construction and property industry in Northern Europe.
– For example, we see a very large increase in traffic on social media before and during the fair, one of many examples of participation that contributes to the success, closes Peter Söderberg, whose pedometer finished at 65,000 steps (about a Marathon) after a full week at Nordbygg.