Functional, sustainable and installation friendly when the Nordbygg veteran Villeroy & Boch Gustavsberg exhibits at Nordbygg.
– We have always been at Nordbygg, says Helen Ottran, Marketing Responsible Sweden at Villeroy & Boch Gustavsberg AB. Possibly a qualified truth, she then admits. But the fact remains that Villeroy & Boch Gustavsberg AB is one of the fair’s long-standing participants. And they always return to the same spot for their stand.
Helen Ottran appreciates Nordbygg immensely and says that it is a nice fair which their customers and visitors appreciate.
– We have always invested in Nordbygg and usually achieve the goals we have set ourselves. An anecdote is that we were the first to furnish our stand with a top floor. So we are trend-setters, she says with a smile.
All packed an ready for Nordbygg
In 2022, they will stay on the ground level but as always they will have one of the fair’s largest stands, situated in the same place as ever.
With a strong 2020 behind them despite the pandemic, and a growing Swedish market, it feels important to be at Nordbygg.
– We were practically ready for 2020 and when the fair was cancelled, we packed everything up for the next occasion. So next Spring we can produce it again, upgrade whatever needs to be upgraded and start building, says Helen Ottran.
Something for everyone
The company’s market is great, with customers in fitting, projects such as hotels and hospitals, architects and also consumers via retail agents such as the large hardware stores.
– And we will be exhibiting our full range, so products from all our brands Villeroy & Boch, Gustavsberg and Vatette. This means that we will have something to show all our visitors at Nordbygg 2022, says Helen.
Black is the new black
Functionality, sustainability and installation friendly is what the customers are looking for and this they will find good examples of in the stand. Among the products to be shown is the faucet range New Nautic, which is one of the most energy efficient faucets on the market. Vatette has an entirely new line, V6, which meets the new industry standards for HVAC that started to apply January 1, 2021. One of the most important changes in the regulations is an increased pipe distance, from 40 cc to 60 cc.
– Black is fashionable again and we offer products such as matt black faucets, overhead showers and shower walls that have generated much interest. We will also be showing digital solutions, sensor controlled flushers for toilets and our new product, the toilet Subway 3.0 with its revolutionary flushing Twist Flush, promises Helen Ottran.