Sustainability and energy efficiency at Nordbygg’s stages
Nordbygg’s visitors will take part of several stages with interesting and topical programmes. Three of them are the Indoor Climate Arena, the Energy Smart stage and the Nordbygg Talks stage, where trend scouting, energy efficiency and sustainability are in focus.
The ongoing and coming climate changes put new requirements on the construction, installation and property industries. What should you consider from a health, productivity and energy efficiency perspective? These things will be discussed in the Indoor Climate Arena at Nordbygg, where Britta Permats is one of the speakers.
– We look forward to all the knowledge-hungry visitors who want to take part of the seminar content of the Indoor Climate Arena. We have a jam-packed programme, which among other things will touch upon health, performance and productivity; energy efficiency, sustainability and climate; economics and property value; more secure ventilation solutions, both for contagion and fire, as well as steering, monitoring and AI, says Britta Permats, CEO at Svensk Ventilation.
Current affairs on the Energy Smart stage
Svensk Ventilation will also contribute to the Energy Smart stage, which every morning starts with a short seminar which mixes good indoor climate, health and energy efficiency. Thereafter, a very useful schedule follows.
– After the morning session, the late morning will focus on properties of the future and how clever property automation can achieve both energy efficiency
and good control of the indoor environment. At lunchtime, Boverket will speak about what they are currently up to and also coming projects, says Hans Söderström, Expert on Installation Technology - HVAC at Installatörsföretagen.
Together with his colleagues, Hans has developed the stage programme for Energy Smart trend scouting.
– The afternoons will offer a diversified content with both presentations on important conducted projects and a little on how we can achieve more energy efficient systems and properties. The days will the close with a session from us at Installatörsföretagen with a short presentation of aids that we have developed and projects that we are involved in. Then there will be a panel with VVS Forum’s editor in chief, Fredrik Karlsson, and one or more guests on a current topic, adds Hands Söderström.
Nordbygg Talks presented live on stage
During the year, the digital forum Nordbygg Talks has offered panel debates, scientist interviews and lectures, focussing on more resource efficient and sustainable construction. At the fair you will find this concept live at the stage Nordbygg Talks, which is jam-packed with exciting seminars.
– There will be many exciting things on the programme to look forward to. For example the lecture on collaboration for an increased circular construction and the presentation of the study on the potential for increased productivity through industrial construction, done by LTU. And the presentation of the report Grön Logik (Green Logic), on the use of energy efficiency of the existing stock, says Anna Ryberg Ågren, CEO at Byggmaterialindustrierna.
Sustainability and digitalisation are questions are high up on the agenda of the construction material companies, and also issues that will permeate the programmes on all the stages at Nordbygg.
– It will be exciting to take part of the lecture on how climate changes put new demands on how we build and what should be considered from a health, productivity and energy efficiency perspective. I’m also looking forward to physically meet up with the companies in the construction material industry. I started my post at Byggmaterialindustrierna in February, 2021, which was right in the middle of the pandemic. That’s why there haven’t been many meetings in real life yet, so it will be great fun to have the opportunity to meet many in just one week, says Anna Ryberg Ågren.